Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Order processing is 3 – 5 business days and shipping time is an additional 1 – 5 business days depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
- How much is shipping?
- Our shipping rates are based upon Canpar’s rates. Depending on your location, rates will vary.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses on one order?
- No, not at this time. Please place one order per shipping address.
- Can I ship to a PO Box or APO/FPO?
- No, unfortunately we are not able to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO’s.
- Can I purchase just one scent or specific scents?
- No, all of our products come to us assorted so we are unable to sell specific scents.
- Can I mix the products to make a case?
- No, we do not offer mixed cases at this time, however, many of our regional distributors do offer mixed cases. To be taken to our regional distributor map: Click here
- Can I use a purchase order?
- Yes, we accept purchase orders for case quantity orders. We do not accept purchase orders for any orders of less than a case; these must be prepaid with a check or credit card.
- I am purchasing through my school; does this mean it will be tax exempt?
- We are required to charge GST or HST on all orders.
- How much product should we anticipate selling for our fundraiser?
- It depends. As a rule of thumb, we recommend starting off with 1 bucket(or 5 bag sets) of product per person selling. Because our products are non-perishable… and returnable to us, you are free to order as much product as you think your group might sell. If you over order, we will take back any un-opened product within 60 days of delivery. If you under order, just let us know and we will send you more.
Are safe and awesome
1. Our Scents
The scents used to make Smencils are the same as those used to make products like soaps and lip gloss and are safe for reasonable personal use as tested by the manufacturers.
Scents are non-toxic
The scents are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and generally regarded as safe. However, the manufacturers cannot claim with 100% certainty that absolutely no one will have some kind of sensitivity to them.
The writing cores are a compound of graphite and clay.
Additionally, there is no lead in the “leads” of pencils. The writing cores are a compound of graphite and clay.
The erasers are made from a latex-free synthetic rubber.
4. Latex Free
The erasers are made from a latex-free synthetic rubber compound and are biodegradable.
Our products have been tested extensively
5. ASTM Approved
Our products have been tested extensively so as to be compliant with the standards established by CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act). Namely ASTM D-4236 and ASTM F963. Furthermore our products are compliant with the European standards EN-71.
Regarding any questions you may have
6. Contact Us
If you require any further information or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us:
Toll Free: 1-877-992-4343